Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Newsflash


So... a I guess a lot can change in like 12 hours. I have a job. It's working at the Distribution Center. It's not the glamorous job I had machinated for myself when I chose an advertising degree but I have to say that this is a perfect example of God answering our prayers because He knows what's best, and not us. I would be very ungrateful if I complained about that the fact that I have a job that pays well enough, is around the corner (since I don't have a car, is on temple grounds, and is part time so it affords me the time to be domestic, which I really do enjoy (believe it or not). So it's worked out quite well. Now that I think about it, I didn't ask if I got a discount.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on the job. Sounds perfect. Sometimes I get all caught up in getting a good job that has some prestige and glory and money...but like you say, God knows best and He always takes care of us. I admit that I am a bit jealous that you have the time to be domestic. I love being domestic because I actually find it incredibly satisfying to vacuum and cook dinner. I just wish I didn't have school taking up much of my time. I am really looking forward to graduation!

Holly F. said...

Yay yay yay! I am so happy that you will infuse some Nat lovin' into the LDS business world! Holla!

Anne said...

That's awesome Nat! I'm so glad that it worked out. Just don't fall into the trap I did...just because the stuff has to do with church, you don't need everything they sell. Well, maybe just most of it. :)

alyssa said...

Congrats on the new job! Your place looks really cute. I hope we can see it sometime. I'm excited to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

Mike said...

Nat— Sell some little, red scripture markers for me.