So I don't know if anyone will actually read this but I need an outlet before I explode. Plus, I figure at the very least our family will care a little bit about what we post.
We're going to make this family news/musings/cooking blog.
My husband and I are doing fine in case anyone asks, we like it here and the weather is nice. I'm at the cusp of writing a book and Brandon is faithfully going to work trying to save us from poverty. I'm suddenly struck with the horrifying thought that our life isn't that interesting, how can we sustain a blog? I'm embarassed for starting one in the first place.
4 comments:
Because I'm a stalker, I'll read your blog faithfully (even if it's mind-numbingly boring, which it won't be). Holla!
You're writing a book????
i'm so excited you have a blog. and i secretly wish that i could use whatever language i wanted in my blog...but i can't because my family reads it and they think i'm trying to get over my cursing. and nate, well, he hates it when i curse, damn it.
p.s. but can i just say that as we were sitting here in bed and i was laughing my guts out and some of the things you wrote and reading some outloud to him as he lays here in bed with our dear, flat-faced marzipan, he laughed at EVERY FREAKIN WORD you wrote, including the curse words! but when I curse, when i curse i just get in trouble...
Post a Comment