
My current thoughts:
1. I just realized Robert Redford kind of reminds me of Gordy (my oldest brother-in-law) which has ruined Robert Redford for me forever. C'mon!
2. I LOVE Thanksgiving. I think because it's the food holiday. It's just such a good idea, we get to be thankful AND eat tons!! I can't wait for the stuffing.
3. I can't help being skinny, I really can't and I'm sorry because apparently it pisses people off. But I like myself and I like fat people too, and people in the middle are cool as well. I think we should all dislike each other for our personality traits and not the way we look, cuz we can't help that as much. There's a new book called Skinny Bitch (author's words - not mine) which kind of makes me angry because why would anyone want to be perceived that way? I don't think we need any more divisions as people. It shouldn't be us vs them.It should just be us.
4.Rachel Ray is... let's just say not my kind of person.
5. Are we seriously on season 11 of The View? How? I suppose we all need outlets to air our grievances. Some of us turn to our blogs, husbands, friends, and those women just happen to do it on national TV.
6. Chevre is my new favorite thing. Brandon is my old favorite thing
7. I'm hungry.
8. Quiet people make me nervous. You just never know what they're thinking.
3 comments:
Oh gosh Nat. This blog just...how do I even say it? I really missed having you in my life. Will you be in San Diego forever? Can we arrange to be neighbors one day? Hear hear on Thanksgiving. And I guess "old favorite thing" is still a compliment.
Nat, you are skinny and hot and just wanted to let you know that I do not resent you in the least. =) And you are also not a b----. Love me.
I resent you, but I'm just jealous. I'll like it much better when you're pregnant. Sorry, I can't help it. Who is Rachel Ray? I guess I'm out of it.
Post a Comment