Anyway here are the contenders, I included pictures for your viewing pleasure and so you can vote.

Italian Greyhound: attractive for it's speed, couch potato-ness, easy-to-train disposition, and the fact it looks like us. We'll call it sleekness.
Downside: Mia will kill it.

Sealyham Terrier (looks like mini wheaten): attractive for its sturdiness, couch potato of terriers, cuteness, terrier personality.
Downside: They're stubborn and hard to find.

Westie: Attractive for its cuteness, sturdiness, easy to train.
Downside: It's almost too cute and prone to skin irritations.
Cocker Spaniel: Attractive because their tried and true. Brandon and I both have had cockers. Friendly and eager to please, big enough to hold their own with their dog cousins.
Downside: Maybe a tad too energetic.
So far those the contenders, Boston Terriers might be another one, or French Bulldogs...I think right now the Sealyham is winning.
If you have any other suggestions let us know.
2 comments:
I will not allow Blackie to hang out with an Italian Greyhound. They are embarassing. Call it what you will, it looks like an alien. That too-cute little white one is too purse-dogish. I like the mini Wheaten and the cocker, but something to keep in mind is the health problems that cockers can have. Maybe that was just Alex...
Mia's very dissapointed that you didn't choose the italian greyhound. She is very hungry.
Post a Comment