
One of my favorite things about our relationship is that Brandon and I can always be honest with each other.
One day we were walking down the hall of our college library when I spotted 7 small, framed posters detailing the 7 deadly sins (leave it to BYU). After taking a good look at them I noticed that one of the deadly sins was gluttony.
Aghast I replied, "Gluttony was a sin?!"
"It still is," Brandon said.
"Oh yeah... well then I'm going straight to hell."
"Yup."
2 comments:
Excellent. My day, no, month, was just made by me stumbling across your blog. I saw your sister-in-law at church a couple weeks ago and we were chatting about blogs and I asked how you were and said that YOU needed a blog, which would give me my much needed daily dose of pants-peeing. Lo and behold, my wish has come true. Nat, I love you! How are you????!!! Now I can find out thanks to your blog.
Love, roomie Kim (goutes.blogspot.com)
I never doubted that you were hellbound. Maybe my handbasket is big enough for two...
Post a Comment