"Velkommen å Våre Hjem" - This is the first thing you see when you come in. It was a birthday present from his parents to Brandon. Hmm...banana...
Living Room - This room has positively benefited from IKEA. I'm really proud of my orchid. Brandon and I spend a lot of time on that wicker chair.
Our little dining room - The cushions on the chairs were Brandon's idea - for when we have people over. Always the considerate gentleman, that's why I like him.
Command Center - This is where I spend about 80% of my time. Notice my laptop, I always listen to my podcasts while I'm working in the kitchen.
Bedroom - It's not that exciting. This room took a while to get together so that the energy was flowing well. But we can finally sleep.
Bed/Bath - We hate that the bathroom is in our bedroom, but I guess it could be worse. We could have an outhouse.
5 comments:
I'm liking the vacuum lines. I'd love to come see the sweet digs in person. And I'm not in doubt of my status.
We definately need to come and visit you and Brandon and check out your home in person. You did a good job! Hope the air is getting clearer down there!
Your bed is super fancy, and the bathroom in the bedroom isn't so bad...think of it as more "together time." I can't wait to come and share that bathroom with you.
i just noticed that you have a picture of us girls in your bedroom! we get to be in the bedroom! AW.
or you could have a squat toilet. and no toilet paper. what do you MEAN the bedroom's not exciting!
Post a Comment