Monday, November 3, 2008

While we're at it....

Since we're polliticking, I also have strong feelings towards Prop 2.



I just can't fathom the mistreatment on innocent, defenseless animals. I don't care about price. I don't care that some farmers might be put out of business (by the way they have 7 years to comply) because there is no excuse for such inhumane treatment of animals. And I'm not so worried about safety because the new law isn't going to force all animals outside, they are just going to have more humane living conditions.

Ok that's it. Let's just get this election over. Please!!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Yeah!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

oh my goodness i agree with you. too bad i didn't vote in california.

Kristin said...

Dear Nat, I have to get back surgery on Dec. 19th. Lame Christmas present, huh? It also snowed today. Sigh... can I come to San Diego where it's warm and sunny? How goes it for the Jacobsen clan?