Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag

Mel is right, talking about yourself is fun. I’d be a great talk-show guest.

8 Things

8 shows I enjoy watching:
1) Chuck
2) 30 Rock
3) Arrested Development
4) The Office
5) The Simpsons
6) That 70’s Show
7) Ugly Betty
8) Antiques Roadshow

8 things that happened yesterday:
1) I made butter
2) Went to Yoga night at Heidi’s
3) Took a shower
4) Cleaned the kitchen (post-butter)
5) Made a dent in Mansfield Park by Jane Austen.
6) Took Maggie to the groomers – that was a little bit of a fiasco
7) Ate at Chipotle
8) Christmas shopped a little

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1) COLDPLAY!!!
2) Half Blood Prince movie.
3) Dinner.
4) This weekend.
5) Thanksgiving.
6) A decision from Brandon.
7) Our next vacation alone.
8) 5 pm.

8 things I love about fall:
1) Stuffing.
2) Wearing jeans and cozy sweaters.
3) The Holidays.
4) Not worrying that Maggie is too hot.
5) Chocolate chip pumpkin cookies.
6) Winter squash ravioli
7) All the time off.
8) Seeing family.

8 things on my wish/dream/goal list:
1) To draw properly.
2) Make a tomato soufflé.
3) Make Hokey-Pokey for those I’m too cheap to buy presents for.
4) Have kids.
5) Teach Brandon Spanish
6) Be conversational in French
7) Make a millefouille
8) Travel up and down the California coast to write our coffee table book.

8 people I'm tagging:
1) Jose
2) Annie
3) Kelly
4) Kimmie
5) Sarah
6) Mirella
7) Tiffany
8) I’m tired of this…

6 comments:

Anne said...

Nice. Is the Annie you're referring to me by chance?

Melissa said...

Nat you did it!!! Congratulations, you have just been awarded 8 points by the blog fairy.

Joselyn said...

I'm assuming that the Jose you're referring to isn't some distant cousin, but rather your next door neighbor? I can't recall being referred to as Jose by you..but others do..so I assume it's me! Right?

The Andrews said...

So jealous you went to Coldplay I listened to them all the way home they are amazing. I love how most of the things you want to learn in life revolve around food you are one true chef...I mean you made your own butter for crying out loud, teach me please :)

mimi said...

ooo, i've never been tagged! but this means i have to know 8 people who blog to tag and i don't! :(

The Woodlands said...

I JUST got to reading this (yes sad, I know) and quite frankly I am falling madly in love with you very quickly...tell Brandon to watch his back.
I am going to post my 8 things immediately!!! Thanks for the daily dose of Nat-hilarity. Keep it coming :o)