Sunday, November 30, 2008

COLDPLAY

I'm not going to brag, but I am.

On Tuesday November 25, 2008 Brandon and I had the great honor to see my favorite living band in concert and it ROCKED. Disclaimer: These are mostly from my phone, so sorry about the quality.


Pre-show were were really hungry but also stoked. We left way early and got there way early which was fine with me. We ate at Pedro's in San Clemente.


The color explosion during Violet Hill. It was awesome! I had a hard time sitting down the whole time.


Guitarist Johnny Buckland rocking out during Fix You. They were so sharp the whole time, it was like listening to their record but better. AND they reworked a lot of their older songs to sound even better. Just more grown up. Also I've never been at concert where audience participation has been so much fun. After Viva la Vida, the audience kept singing the chorus and eventually Chris Martin had to cut us off.


This is Death Will Never Conquer, a free download not on their CD. Will Champion (the drummer) sang it. Sorry about my voice. I sang and screamed so much that I was hoarse the next day.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Will you make me a CD with that awesome voice of yours?