I have to say she's the doggiest dog we know. She didn't know how to climb stairs, she didn't know how to climb on furniture, and she doesn't know what to do with toys, although I have an idea as to how to remedy that. She doesn't even know how to play with other dogs. Hopefully the Gunderson's dogs will teach her how to play, when she stops growling at them. I'm not happy about the growling thing at all, and we're teaching her that it's not ok to growl, I'm just hoping it passes when she becomes more secure. Right now she's lazily laying in bed staring at me. All in all, we're really happy we got her.
This is Maggie at the dog park by the Temple, which is by our house
On the way to the dog park, deciding what you do with grass
She's so cute!
I love this thing. "Bring it, dog"
3 comments:
that kangaroo is freaky looking, but maggie is cute. i'm also glad the licious ending fits your dog too. now i'm not the only one.
its a wonder that dog can see a thin through all that hair! fun dog Nat. Good luck with the training. -eric
its a wonder that dog can see a thin through all that hair! fun dog Nat. Good luck with the training. -eric
Post a Comment