Allow me to be cheesy. Strong feelings need outlets. The longer I'm married to Brandon the more I see that there is no one out there more well-suited for me than him. It's corny but it's true. And sometimes love needs to be recognized, good hell, the world would be a better place if we were all more sincerely cheesy. None of this "I'm dedicating a star to you before you die." Please, save it for the Nicholas Sparks novels. I mean letting him/her have the last piece of pie, letting someone be themselves, or just reminding your significant other that you're still glad they haven't willingly jumped overboard.
In any case, all I know is that I'm really blessed to have Brandon in my life. In marrying him I didn't have to make a single compromise. Sometimes I even wonder why he hasn't run to save himself, but everyday I'm grateful that he's still around. So there - report me to the cheesy police.
6 comments:
Oh, very sweet. You won't get much cheese from me (ha ha get it??? Cheesephobia???), but what a great post. So true. Especially the part about not compromising a thing when you married him. An original sentiment. And I love the accompanying photo--very apropos.
I think he's great too. I'm a fan of your marriage s well.
I'm glad that your madly in love with your husband. Is there any other way? You two are a very good pair.
GASP! Nat, no new posts in a week? What, have you been cleaning or something?
has he gotten fatter?
haha that is such a you and me thing to say and really, it means he's happy. i'm happy for you nat. teach me how to do it!!!
Cheezy schmeezy. We've been living next door to you long enough to know that in order for you to be cheezy...you've got to really mean it. Just watch..next you'll be going cheezy about Maggie (until she rips Dino's head off), but still, you'll find her so adorable and loveable it'll make you sick. Anyway, that was a very sweet post about your hubbie...I hope this hasn't made Ryan wish I would do the same thing for him. haha! (but of course I would in a heart beat)-since you hate us for being the cutest couple! :)
Post a Comment