Sunday, November 18, 2007

Newsflash

So I've been working on a post for a few days, but I haven't gotten it to flow properly, so it just sounds like a lot of babble. I don't know if I'm going to post it.

Ok quick overview of the top 10 things at the Jacobsen household:

1. Brandon still has a job.
2. I still have a job. And I get a discount.
3. I finally took Anne's surfboard out and I had lots of fun even though I only got up 1.5 times and it was freezing.
4. Maggie is coming on Sunday. We are STOKED.
5. We are so excited for Thanksgiving, I'm already planning what part of the turkey I want.
6. We may change Maggie's name but we haven't decided to what. Lupe is a strong contender.
7. The internet is my new TV. Thank you webisodes. Screw you writers.
8. 30 Rock is really good. Everyone should watch.
9. Brandon is looking pretty buff (thus hot) from all the surfing.
10.We're going vegetarian this week, at least until we leave Wednesday night for St. George (which is where we're spending Thanksgiving). I know, it's a stretch for us, but Brandon has always been an advocate for less meat in the house and I've started yoga again so I crave less meat. Maybe we'll pick it up as a way of life. Except for national holidays, religious holidays, weekends, and whenever we pass an In'n'Out.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Excellent. I'm glad you finally posted, and I love your top ten. For my 2 cents...30 Rock is no good and creates an unnecessary delay for the Office. Other than that...way to go on yoga and surfing and even going veg...kind of. Can't wait to see you.

Mike said...

I think the only time I ever feel like being a vegetarian is when I drive by a dead deer on the road that someone has nailed with a Chevy Nova.