Thursday, November 8, 2007

Baby blues

I feel bad but I have a confession to make. I'm not all that crazy about babies. They don't really do anything. I like toddlers though. I like it when kids are older and they start doing funny things and you can actually start having conversations with them. Besides babies and I have very little in common. There are some babies I like. For example Lucy, our niece, she's cute and small and fluffy(plus we're related). I imagine I'll like my own babies better than everyone else's but then again, you always like your own things better.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

It is OK to not be crazy about babies. I am pretty sure you will be crazy about your own babies. Though, I am sure you may find the burping, sleeping, crying, pooping, and waking you up in the middle of the night routine slightly mundane in the beginning. =)

Anne said...

I felt the same way, and I'm pretty sure my son was the coolest as a baby.