Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wordpress.

More often than not I say really awesome things such as:
"It's not that they suck, it's that I'm better."

"Why can't everyone be just like me?"

"Greeting, husband" (my sister-in-law's favorite)

To my boss: "Argh, you poopie head!"

And sometimes during arguments I quote 30 Rock to disastrous results. Observe:
B: Nat! You suck!

N:No you suck! And so do all New York based sport teams!

B: What? Argh!!!

I forget what we were arguing about but I had some explaining to do after that, for the original offense and then the 30 Rock quote.

Oh and let's not forget that "Blerg" is now a part of my vocabulary. I love you Liz Lemon.
Brandon - I promise I'll keep the 30 Rock under control.

Anyway here are some recent pictures of Ellie who is at the forefront of keeping me humble. And who doesn't understand 30 Rock. Yet.

When Ellie sees a camera this is what she does. I blame my father in law. She's trying to avoid the flash by shutting her eyes.
Swimming good times.
Bath time hat.
Caught in the act.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh how I miss you and your crazy tv-based language.