Where everybody knows your name and it's ok to yell
Friday, January 15, 2010
Miss Ellie
Just thought I would post some pics of Miss Ellie, seeing as how my day comprises of staring at her and making sure she's having a happy baby-hood. Having a baby is such a wonderful waste of time. All you want to do is sit there and admire how wonderful they are and how funny and charming they're going to grow up to be, and before you know it Brandon has called to say he's on his way home and you're still in your pj's with yesterday's mascara on your cheeks. Anyway, here are some of Miss Ellie's latest pics.
Bahaa SO DARN TRUE!!! I find myself just staring at her sometimes...and realize I've been doing that for like 10 minutes. Ellie is so cute! That toy she is holding pretty much engulfs her- its the same size as she is!
4 comments:
sssssssssoooooooooooooooo cccccuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttteeeeeee
Bahaa SO DARN TRUE!!! I find myself just staring at her sometimes...and realize I've been doing that for like 10 minutes. Ellie is so cute! That toy she is holding pretty much engulfs her- its the same size as she is!
SOme of the pics aren't working. PLEASE fix ASAP. I need my Ellie fix.
You fixed them. I LOOOOOOVE the one of her on your bed. Those eyes are gorgeous.
Post a Comment