Indeed. While the rest of the country was having record lows, us San Diegans were at the beach having picnics, taking walks, and generally enjoying the sunshine. I've lived in the bitter and cold and snow, so I don't feel the slightest guilt rubbing our great weather in everyone's face.
Besides what we pay for rent should make the rest of you feel better. Except for those of you who live in New York, sorry about that.

This is just a cute one of Brandon and Ellie



SUCKAHS!!!

(Instead of hating us, just come visit!)
4 comments:
Haha Alright, alright...I'll admit the whether is nice around here...
I know! Crappy New York. I'm freezing my can off here AND the rent is freakishly high!
You are really encouraging more visitors? What a hostess. As for that first pic, what is Ellie doing? Classic.
Thanks for rubbing it in you warm weather snob!!! I really do wish I was there right now cause it's cold here. I like growing up, but its lame when all of your best friends start moving all over the country. I think we should all live in the same city when we settle down. That would be tight. Hey, I can dream. thanks for your comment. I miss your guts and always think of you when I 'CHOP UP BROCCOLI!'
Post a Comment