Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Playbaby: Playmate of the Month

This is Ellie, Playbaby of the Month- Miss November, if you will.
Sign: Libra
Turn on's: eating, snuggling, being sung to
Turn off's: being made to wait for a meal, dirty diapers
Perfect day includes: picnic in the park, about eight naps, listening to my mommy sing out of tune.

Enough talk, my popular demand, pictures! PS These are in chronological order.

I'm not going to lie. My kid is a freaking genius, she holds her own pacifier.


I forget why we're so upset. It's probably because we're on the floor.


Stretch!


Arguing with Dad.


Napping with Dad.


Intense moment with Maggie


I call this squirrel-face. It's the face Brandon gets when he tries to feed Ellie. I think it's because she doesn't understand how he's to feed her without boobs.


Intense moment with Dad.


Sigh.


Post-bath. Ellie LOVES the water and being clean. A true Jacobsen.


First Halloween. I think she should always be an insect from now on.

That's it for now. Now quit bugging. :)

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Great pics! She is sooooo beautiful. I am now satisfied and will no longer bug you for pics. At least not for a while.

Kim said...

Phew, I'm sated for a while, but don't be surprised when I'm hounding you again. She's so cute! Are you sure she's yours?

Glad to hear you're emerging from the hormone fog. I remember saying to Ryan's grandma when Nora was two weeks old, "I haven't even cried today! Oh, wait..." as I burst into tears. It really feels like your identity has been smashed into irretrievable pieces. But thanks for resisting scaring those poor, unsuspecting pregnant people. Your good deed for the day.

Anne said...

I'm still not satisfied, but I will get her soon. I am pretty sure the photo entitled "Sigh" is the best baby picture of anyone ever. She is so sweet. As for being clean, yes we all love that in this family. At least Brandon and I do. And Ellie. I want to see Brandon's costume. And yours. Please post more.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mimi said...

omg! you got spammed in your comments! hello, you just had a baby. can't they see you don't need viagra. lol!

thanks for the pics! i agree with anne, sigh is my favorite.

she looks so long! i think she's already taller than me!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love the squirrel look- hilarious! Addie gives a popeye look that's pretty hysterical lol

archie p. said...

MORE MORE! MORE MORE!

<3

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Oh my gosh, she is so so cute. I need to have a baby. Right now.

The Andrews said...

she is so precious....love all the pics, next thing we should work on...video :)we'll work on that later :)