
Just thought I'd post a picture of Ellie. She's getting so big so fast, it's weird. According to the ped (we have to call him this otherwise I keep calling him the vet), she's long, but I could have told you that, she practically wraps all the way around me when I feed her.
Also today was her first shower, which was successful and so much easier. From now on showers only.
7 comments:
More Ellie! What will it take? How can you be bribed? I'll FedEx the lard tomorrow if I must. How are you doing? I'm dying to know.
I'm not sure I can meet the ante that will allow photos of the new mother to be posted.
She is so cute! More pics please! Mel and I were talking about you tonight and wondering how you were doing. We have both been wanting to call but we haven't wanted to stress you out. Anyway, we are thinking about you and hope that you are doing great. Maybe Jonner and I will come visit this winter so we don't have to freeze in Provo. Yay for warm places. Love you.
What a cute little lady! I must say I'm surprised to see her in pink- but she pulls the color off very well. Good work, Ellie.
she's so big and purty!! man i might just drive down before you leave for st. george so i bask in the momma baby glow :)
what do you mean? are you showering with her? i thought babies were slippery. that sounds so dangerous. you'll have to teach me. not that i'm asking you to show me how you shower. lol! but seriously, how does she not slip?
and i agree with everyone else here, more pictures!!! yes, turn into one of those moms that bombards all her friends with baby pictures. we'll let you know when we're sick of it.
The only issue with showers is that babies are slippery and easily drop-able. She's pretty dang cute, though. I can't wait to eat her cheeks.
And the correct phrase is: O'fer cute. You need to revisit Happy Valley and renew your dorky Mormon speech.
She's soooo cute!! How do you do a shower?? You'll have to teach me that trick! Addie doesn't particularly care for baths at this point. Maybe things will change, but I'd still like to know how you do a shower!
Post a Comment