First we went to a dog show to commemorate her Wheateness. The theme of the Wheaten ring was "My Wheaten, My Hero." Not sure who came up with that name but I know that I love my magnet with a flying Wheaten. Complete with cape.
My Maggie, my hero
I don't want to be telling tales from school, but there was a dyed Wheaten in this group. I don't know who that lady thought she was fooling. You can't tell now, but it looked like the poor dog had rolled around in tomato juice.
Then, thanks to the economic downturn we decided that we were going to clip Maggie at home because I was done paying more for my dog's haircut than my own. Besides it's just too hot to keep Maggie with long hair. Here is documentation:
"More over, let me do it." I told Brandon.
Sometimes I just need to be patient
Here is Brandon documenting my incompetence for Children's Services. Maggie started shaking her head and blood went flying everywhere. Turns out I had cut her ear. Thankfully it wasn't a huge deal and she quickly forgot about it.
The carnage.
We love our Magpie. And even though she looks like a weed-wacker cut her hair, she's the cutest, softest, gentlest and all around bestest dog ever.
1 comment:
Can't blame you for cutting her hair- if it really costs that much, I would have started a long time ago! Good job, it looks just fine :)
We need to hang out again, let us know when you're available and we'll come to visit you guys!
Post a Comment