Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shout-Outs

I would like to send a shout-out to a few things that I’ve come to appreciate.
1. Blog-stalking. Had I not blog-stalked a girl I don’t even know I would not have found the below clip.
2. That thing that tells you when people have updated their blog and what the post-title is. For the above reason.
3. High School Musical. All three parts, although the second is my favorite.
4. My sisters-in-law, because without them there would be no High School Musical support for me.
5. SNL.

In that vein let me just tell everyone how awesome my sisters-in-law are: Brandon has 3 brothers and 1 sister meaning that most of the girls in the family had to come from outside sources. Marrying the youngest, I was one of the last to come in and from day one those girls have made me feel so welcome and so loved (minus the short stint at the beginning when Anne didn’t like me). As a bonus they are tons and tons of fun. When we get together for family events Brandon goes off with his brothers and I go off with my sisters-in-law and then we reconvene when it’s time for bed. It’s that fun. Sometimes we’ll send our husbands to bed and then keep hanging out while we go to a late movie. I suppose a shout-out is needed to our husbands that put up with us. Brandon told me the other day, “I don’t know what it is about when you guys get together, but it’s like you’re all 15 again.” Perhaps that’s why we all have this thing with High School Musical. As a bonus, one of them was a real live East High cheerleader when she went to East High. Sorry, Song Leader.

This one is for you, ladies.

3 comments:

Anne said...

That was amazing. Now if we could just explain to Maile that no one sings in high school...or junior high...

E-Train said...

AHAHAHA! I love Zac Efron! You guys need to go see 17 again you will love it

Anonymous said...

Hello
meridia medication
In fact it is highly advised that you should have all the basic knowledge about it before the actual use of Meridia drugs.
[url=http://www.mycoolgroup.com/]reductil weight loss[/url]
For this have a discussion with your doctor and other professionals and they will surely resolve all your problems.
http://www.mycoolgroup.com/ - meridia diet
Hence just go ahead and experience various benefits of it.