If I had a giant church door, I would stick these on there - a la Luther.
1. I'm not loving Christmas this year.
2. I don't know if Newton's discovery of gravity was so much a discovery as it was a lack of things to do.
3. You know the world is going downhill when your 57-year-old coworker says, "TTFN!"
4. Why is Rosie allowed on network TV again?
5. Please, let's just all back down from the exclamation marks. Let's have them rest, perhaps we can rediscover our friend the period. Hell, I'll take a question mark. Semicolon?
6. Don't heart clerks who yell at you. And I'd like to think that this is the physical manifestation of the over-use of the exclamation point. Observe.
Saturday I saunter into Charlotte Russe searching for a handbag for my mom. La, la, la, sauntering...
"HI!!! WELCOME TO CHARLOTTE!!!"
Holy cow... I'm like, right here...
"CAN I HELP YOU!?!"
Yes, back off.
"No, thanks, just lookin'"
"OK!!! LET ME KNOW IF I CAN!!!"
Seriously? I'm RIGHT here...
See? I'm innocent. It's the store's fault I'm bitter about Christmas.
2 comments:
I hear you on #3 & 4. So unfortunate that those things happened.
And I quote:
"I love weiner puppies!!!!"
Well, we all have to start somewhere. Will you guys be in slc at all? It would be fun to do dinner if you are.
Natalia!!!!!!! Never fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christmas will improve dramatically once you arrive at my humble abode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment