In my youth - and even into my adulthood - I've always imagined I was different cool objects and things. For example, if I were an animal I'd probably be a cat. If I were a car, I'd be a Cougar (a good year, like '67), which incidentally is a cat. Brandon says that if I were a piece of clothing I'd be a clean sock. But never in my most horrid nightmares did I think I would be this shoe.
Oh, the humanity.

This may be the ugliest shoe I have ever seen. No wonder it's on sale.
4 comments:
You mean to say pink bows and bright flamingo pink all over wouldn't be you?!? That's absurd!
I like it. I'll take the shoe. Can I have the other one, too, so I can actually wear them? You are totally a cat. I'm surprised you don't have one. Maybe it'd be too much competition.
That is one hot mess!
I will still be your friend.
Post a Comment