Saturday, June 7, 2008

A to Z

So I would say I hate tags but I really don't. I love talking about myself and these are the kinds of things I think about when I don't have anything to think about.

Attached or Single? Attached. With a dog. So now we'll have to split custody if anything were to happen.
Best Friend? Ever, Citlalli. We've been friends since we were nine. And Brandon of course.
Cake or Pie? Pie all the way, with lots of whipped cream. And a great crust, no graham cracker crap (but I'll eat those too).
Day of Choice? Friday, it just has so much promise.
Essential item? Scrunchy. Or hair band. I always have 3 around my wrist.
Favorite Color? Gray. Is that weird?
Gummy Bears of worms? THE Bears.
Home-town? Hacienda Heights. Party in the Heights!
Ideal vacation? Right now there's talk of Costa Rica and it sounds real nice.
January or July? January in California any day.
Kids? Dog.
Life isn't complete without: Brandon, good food, Maggie.
Marriage date? 06-02-06. 4 more days and we'd be destined for hell.
Number of siblings? 0. And I'd appreciate it if people stopped feeling sorry for me, cuz I like it.
Oranges or apples? Oranges, blood or valencia.
Phobias? Arachnophobia.
Quote? "My gut is telling me no, but gut my gut is also very hungry."
Reasons to smile? Remembering how blessed my life is.
Season of choice? I actually like all the seasons in California. In Utah I liked Fall.
Tag 3 people: Anne, Heidi, Joselyn
Unknow fact about me: There isn't a whole lot I keep to myself... I used to folk dance and I'm thinking about getting back into it.
Vegetable? Onion.
Worst habit? ripping my nails and popping my joints.
X-ray or Ultrasounds? Ultrasound (no I'm not pregnant), radiation makes me think of Mr. Burns.
Your favorite food? The best thing ever is Carne en su jugo. I made it a couple of weeks ago and had five servings. And then I had left-overs for lunch.
Zodiac Sign? Gemini

Amen.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I don't feel bad for you about siblings...look at all of the cool ones you got through marriage. Thanks for tagging me. I am now awesome.

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

yay! you did it! and i totally hear you about how great it is to talk about yourself. why do you think i created a blog? i talk about myself all day long and people actually comment and agree with me. life is great.
hope all is well. =D

Anonymous said...

Well written article.