
Today commemorates our two years of marriage. Everyone always says how the first year is so hard and blah, blah, blah, but I'd like to think we came out of it fairly unscathed. Then our second year wasn't any different... so there you go.
Looking back at it I see that it was a good day. The kind of wedding you can hope for. Everything went smoothly, there was no stress (at least for me), and I even got to take a cat-nap in between the Temple and the Reception.
I don't really remember much, come to think of it. I do remember having a terrible breakfast at Whole Foods, before I got my hair done. I was really pissed, we totally should have gone to McDonald's. I also remember that I forgot shoes so I had to show up to the Temple in flip-flops and I forgot my Temple slippers so I had to rent them, which luckily was the exact amount of money I had floating in my purse. Then I remember feeling very good about the whole thing until the sealer said something about man and wife and that's when I started to panic.
All I could think was," Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap.... I'm actually getting married...just breathe, just breathe...wait when is it my turn to say something? La, la, la, I'm totally ok with this...why is Craig laughing? Ok, ok, here it is my turn...ha-ha! I didn't ruin anything! I think it's official now...I'm going to puke."
Thankfully I held in my breakfast. Now that the worst part was over I could relax and look pretty and have fun. Brandon looked really calm and collected about the whole thing. My only regret is that I didn't dance with Brandon enough.
3 comments:
your entry had no happy ending. anniversaries are not supposed to end with regret. and therefore, i blame brandon. why? he just seems like an easy target.
happy anniversary my darling! two days of pampering for you!!
Nice. I'm glad you were so happy about the whole thing. How can you not be marrying into a family with someone as cool as my dad.
You should post some more wedding pictures!
Post a Comment