If you were a fly on our wall during dinner time this is what you would see/hear:
At the Jacobsen dinner table. Soup and salad are being served. There are 4 accompaniments to the soup. Room-temperature water. Brandon is in shorts and black socks. Nat is in jeans and still wearing her apron as she eats. Maggie lays on couch.
Nat: How was your day?
Brandon: Good, and yours.
N: You know, same old. Maggie went pooh and pee today.
B: Cool.
N: Yeah... whaddaya wanna do tonight?
B: I dunno, you?
N: Hmm....we can go for a walk, or - what are you doing?
Brandon gets up off his chair and lays on the floor in between couch and dinner table. Table setting is still on table. Plate half empty.
B: My tummy hurts for some reason. I think it was the tacos I had at lunch.
N: That bites.
B: Come join me.
Nat gets up from table, lays on floor next to Brandon. Maggie lays on couch.
5 comments:
hahahaha. I usually wear my apron for the rest of the evening once it gets put on. It's kind of like a security blanket for spills :)
Brandon is so cute. I'm glad you joined him. Are we in a fight about the crazy Mexican comment?
Nat, you are hilarious. I love how original you are, thanks for giving us a bug eye's view of your dinner!
And to finish off the night...Nat pounds on bathroom wall just to inform the neighbors (us) that she can hear us turning on and off our water as we're getting read for bed. The conversation on the other side of the wall:
J (Joselyn): Why did you pound on the bathroom door and freak out the dogs? They're barking like crazy!
R (Ryan): I didn't pound on the wall, I thought it was you.
J: Why would I pound on the wall when we're trying to calm Mattey & Dino down!?!
R: Well it wasn't me. Why would you think I would do something like that?
J: Maybe it was Natalia or Brandon informing us that they can hear us again.
R: Perphaps, but we weren't being that loud. Maybe their walls are really thin and they can hear us.
J: Quick..what were we talking about...do you think they heard anything?
R: I dunno.
J: Let's go to bed and pretend we've been asleep for hours.
The End! :)
What do you mean you got blacked out? I'm confused.
Post a Comment