Key Players: Salpi, Armenian. Archana, Indian. Anuja, Indian. Natalia, Mexican.
It's true, we all look like we don't quite belong anywhere, but we like it that way. With our powers combined we make for a silly sexy time and what's better than that?
Recently three of the Veils and I (Salpi couldn't make it) went to the Shout House. Now that the Veils are reunited in California we try to get together every month and every month is a new adventure filled with sin and debauchery. If no one has ever been to the Shout House you should go. It was wicked fun. We yelled so much my voice was kind of hoarse, totally my kind of place.
Here is proof of the gallivanting.

Here are three Veils ready for a night of shouting. Left to right: Nuji, Me (in a borrowed shirt), and Archie.

Archie clearly unexcited about something.

Anuja highly offended by something I said.

Venue to the fun. I totally want to go back and yell some more.

Archie's drink. From this we learned to never mix alcohol with ice cream.

Anuja's drink. From this we learned nothing.
My drink. From this we learned I walk fast when my friends are buzzed, to protect us from being attacked downtown.

The Gaslamp District hopefully will host more Veil nights to come.
Veils! I miss you guys, what's going down next month?
2 comments:
How fun, how fun! You three look like you could be sisters, all gorgeous of course.
You look hot in that shirt...you should steal it. You make it sound like you are such a sinner. I find that funny because you are the poster girl for being a perfect Mormon wife. What don't I know that makes the name Veils make sense?
Post a Comment