Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm It!

Someone has tagged me!!! I feel like the kid whose been wishing someone will ask her to play tag and someone has finally done it. Thanks Sarah, for thinking I'm cool enough to tag. I think. (I looked at your blog list and I was the only Natalie on it so I'm guessing it was me.)

What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was 17 so I was in high school, playing volleyball, dating an imbicile. Waiting to turn 18 so I could get my license without taking drivers ed.

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Do dishes
2. Figure out dinner menu for the rest of the week.
3. Walk Maggie
4. Get to know my new vegetarian cookbook from the library
5. Do some laundry

7 snacks I enjoy:
1. Original Lays with lime juice
2. Chocolate covered raisins
3. Bread with goat cheese
4. Ice Cream (I'm a big Neapolitan fan, that way you don't have to compromise anything)
5. Mango
6. Natural popcorn with lime juice
7. Happy Meal (now that I'm an adult Happy Meals only fill about 1/4 of my stomach)

3 Bad Habbits

1. Nail taring
2. Interrupting others
3. Cracking my elbows, shoulders, index finger, wrists

If I were suddenly a billionaire...
I would go back to the land. I would buy a lot of acres in central California by the sea and grow organic vegetables and humanely raise animals for food. I'd learn how to cure my own pork for pancetta and bacon, how to make cheese, and carpentry. I'd make it so Brandon could have the beach bum life he's always wanted and so our kids could have as many cultural experiences as possible. I would have lots of dogs. I would also do humanitarian work with animals, prostitutes, donate to PBS. I'd buy great art. Oh, and travel lots.

5 Places I've lived.
1. Mexico City, MX
2. Guadalajara, MX
3. Hacienda Heights, CA
4. Provo, UT
5. San Diego, CA

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Office assistant
2. House cleaner
3. Check-in student at library at BYU
4. Acct. Exec.
5. Sales clerk

5 things people might not know about me:
1. I'm an only child and I love it. When I was little my mom asked if I wanted a sibling and I said no, so it stayed that way.
2. I've never dyed my hair. There was a high-light attempt once but it didn't work.
3. I can play the recorder quite nicely, and the trombone. Ugh... I'm such a dork.
4. I can't even stand to hear the first chord of a Blink 182 song. I have serious loathing for them. I even wrote a paper about it in college.
5. I hate people touching my hair or head. That's probably why my hair always look messy and it's never been dyed.

Ok good I'm done. Let's see... I tag Joselyn, Tiffany, Kimmie, and Kristin... I'm looking forward to your answers!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the TAG! I am going to get you back! ;)

Joselyn said...

so I've never been tagged before...what exactly do I do??

Sarah Larsen said...

Yes, it was you! Thanks :) Also, what's up with all the limes?

mimi said...

you've obviously never had your hair played with properly. having someone wash your hair is heaven in a bottle! relaxing in ways that aren't appropriate to print! lol!