Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bloginess

Ugh...blogging is such hard work. I hate it. There is so much pressure to upload pictures and use a lot of exclamation marks. Don't even get my started on the cute background. It makes me want to go get my emergency stash of Lay's and Tapatio.

In any case, here I am. Mostly for me than for my faithful bleaders (which I fear I have lost due to my extended hiatus). And I have a plan. Sadly, I cannot tell you my plan - all I can say is it involves food (surprise!). Well, technically I can tell you my plan, I just don't want to because then I'll have to answer questions and talk to people. But I can tell you that you may benefit from it if you choose.

I can feel it in the Boston air. This is going to be the summer that makes me.

6 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

Oh I hope it is a food blog.

Lindsey Hicks said...

Oops I meant to add these !!!!! at the end of that last comment:)

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

I'm in favor of anything involving food. (And I totally understand how talking to people can be hard. There's a reason I often refer to myself as a hermit. I get it. :D )

The Woodlands said...

Don't go away for a long time again, it makes me break out in hives.

Anne said...

You are weird.

Kristin said...

Good. I am starving. Can't seem to fill the tank. And wait... are you in Boston for the summer? Or just for a visit?