This apology is mostly to myself - I find blogging very therapeutic and while I'm sure that none of you are losing sleep over the state of my blog, I find that I am.
Anyway, busy does not even begin to describe what the state of affairs has been and Chez Jacobsen. Maybe I'll start calling it Chateau Jacobsen. I digress.
All the craziness will be over around May 5, so I'm looking forward to when I can sit down and blog all about these crazy feelings I've been feeling. Get excited.
For now I leave you with a picture of Ellie, who incidently is one out of the two people keeping me from going on some crazy Taxi Driver like spree.
4 comments:
Sorry you life is so hectic right now...please do blog about it when you get everything all settled! I definetely want to hear how it is in NY and how the move went!
Good luck with everything Nat! Once you get settled we'll have to iron out the details for when us 4 twitches can reunite.
I am in fact loosing sleep over your blog. Nat updates are pretty awesome. Best of luck. Moving two adults is a pain and it is that much more complicated with a baby. I feel your pain. I am excited for the plans to reunite soon.
I have those pajama pants that Ellie is sitting on. So, I was just thinking, are you going to be living in Little Provo. I hadn't heard.
Post a Comment