Where everybody knows your name and it's ok to yell
Ooooooh myyyyy goooooshh. I'm not a parent, but she is one of the most beautiful little things I have ever seen! Well done!
And for Anne. That made my day!
Nat (and Brandon)- your daughter is amazingly beautiful! You've got a Gerber baby on your hands!
NATALIA!!! I just got your comment on my blog! WHAT! my e-mail is aeseil86@gmail.com and I want to talk to you about this! what is going on? I'm wetting my pants I'm so excited!
my mom wouldn't know how to open attachments on e-mails either. sometimes i have to explain for a very long time. i feel your pain.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ooooooh myyyyy goooooshh. I'm not a parent, but she is one of the most beautiful little things I have ever seen! Well done!
And for Anne. That made my day!
Nat (and Brandon)- your daughter is amazingly beautiful! You've got a Gerber baby on your hands!
NATALIA!!! I just got your comment on my blog! WHAT! my e-mail is aeseil86@gmail.com and I want to talk to you about this! what is going on? I'm wetting my pants I'm so excited!
my mom wouldn't know how to open attachments on e-mails either. sometimes i have to explain for a very long time. i feel your pain.
Post a Comment