Recently there has been an influx of people in TV shows saying, "Really?" In a sarcastic tone denoting, "I can't believe you really believe that." Here is my "Really?" moment of the week:
"The only thing keeping you from your dreams, is yourself," says the recent ITT Tech graduate about having a career in public administration.
2 comments:
Daer Nat. You are funny and I miss your funiness. How is life, love, work, and such? Hopefully you are doing well. I was glad to read that your stairwell experience ended on a good note and not in your death. That would have been very UNfunny. Anywho...just missing you. Tear.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KNOW!!!! As an English major I can so relate to your "really" moment. I propose a toast to all of us out there who have had to re-align our career dreams due to impracticality, balance, outside forces, or other dreams getting in the way, among other things. Lets hear it for successful, intelligent, capable individuals who believe that life is more than a career. okay, i'm off my soap box now.
ps- ditto what tin said. i miss you.
Post a Comment