Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Adventures in Anger Management: Episode 1

Brandon looking down at the trash can lid in the dining area.

B: Why is this trash can lid in the dining area?
N: Well, I was mad so I ripped the lid off the trash can then when I tried to put it back on and couldn't, I got mad again and threw it. I can't remember why I was mad in the first place though....

Stay tuned for more Adventures in Anger Management...ent...ent...ent!!!

4 comments:

Anne said...

You frighten me.

Melissa said...

I can't tell you how much I love this. :)

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

LOL! I did that last week! :) Only I think I had picked it up again before Xan had gotten home to see it.

Julie said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog?! I'm sad it took me so long to discover but so happy I finally did! I love all your Boston pictures. We miss seeing you guys. That little Ellie isn't so little anymore, that's crazy. Have fun in Ithaca. We miss it!