Monday, March 7, 2011

Food

It's kind of funny that I was inspired to do this post because I serendipitously looked at my friends blog and she had posted the same-ish thing. Food minds think alike.

So. Foods I love:
Anything Mexican
Onion (ps. Ellie was eating fistfulls of onion the other day it was awesome)
Burgers
Sushi
Bacon
Lays original chips
Nutella
Whipped cream
Cheese
Baguettes
Seafood

Foods I would be ok never seeing again:
Cake
Cupcakes
Frosting
Candy bars
Hard candy
Olives from cans
Energy bars (why mus they be so sweet?)
Chef Boyardee
Lean cuisine crap

Ok. Now do yours.

3 comments:

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Yes!! Food makes the world go round. I didn't know you disliked cupcakes. I forgive you though - so long as you forgive me for hating seafood.

All this food talk is making me hungry. I wish I could go grab a burger right now with you and Ellie.

Anne said...

Yikes. Do you like anything sweet? I'm nervous to have you eat at my house now. I want Ellie pics!

The Woodlands said...

Love it. Doin' it. LOOOOVE FOOOOOOD!!!