
There has been much talk lately about stripper pole dance classes. I know someone who is taking them. And honestly I don't really care what people do in their spare time. If they want to swing around a pole like a stripper, by all means swing around a pole, just don't hurt yourself. The purpose of my post is not to discredit pole dancing as an art or as a seduction device for a stale marriage, but to ask, "Who the heck has a stripper pole in their house?"
Do they come as an add-on in certain gated communities? Can you strip down a wall and use a pipe? Should we perhaps be teaching lap dancing or a certain burlesque style of stripping that does not require assembly? My inquiring mind needs to know.
2 comments:
Living close to Vegas has it's benefits. There was a collapsible stripper pole for sale on Craigslist here. So, in answer to your question, more people than we know have stripper poles...they are just stored away when we visit.
I'm in favor of your pipe idea. Let Vegas know. You'll make billions- However your question will still be unanswered.
Post a Comment