Some of you may wonder why I like Twilight (at least I know Brandon does). Well, the leading man is really good looking, even if he is a weenie (and he smokes, yuch). The story is really engaging, if only passably written by Stephanie Meyer. And the more Brandon dislikes something the more I have a pull towards it. Plus it's just a fun story to get caught up in - probably because I'm past that stage and I can look back with humor at those very dramatic teenage years. Besides my fanpirehood only goes as far as having read the books and owning the movie. I don't have t-shirts that say "Team" anything nor do I have Cullen action figures. I save that kind of ridiculous obsession for Harry Potter. I'm warning you now, watch out when July rolls around.
Now that I'm done justifying that, here's the trailer for New Moon, looks fun, no?
4 comments:
It looks like an interesting twist from the book with how the wolvarine's come in...but it looks like it will have potential :)
I have to admit I am not really a Twilight fan...Edward and Bella both look like they would be kind of smelly. Like they need to shower?? Why was he soooo much cuter/little/bathed when he was Cedric Diggory?? And why did he have to die in the Goblet of Fire and come back as a Vampire??
As for that OTHER *little* obsession of your's, I wholeheartedly support you in wearing T-Shirts (or dress robes as it were??). In fact, I propose a midnight showing on opening night July 15, I will even wear my Griffindor Scarf and forehead scar tattoo...Although we may have to prepare by watching the entire series. On Blu-Ray high-def. On my 54" screen. Cause guess what I got for Christmas?? Yeah, I said it.
Wow, Jacob looks a.maz.ing. Can't wait for more of that.
I have a love-hate relationship with trailers. Love in that you get to catch a glimpse, hate because I am even more anxious and impatient because I want to see it now. Thanks for sharing, I heart Twilight!!
Post a Comment