I promise not to make every post from now on about being pregnant, but I can't promise that I won't do any pregnancy-complaining on here.
I thought I would answer a few of the more common questions.
1. 14 weeks
2. I've actually been really lucky and not had horrible morning sickness or anything of the like. I just have to plan my meals in more frequent intervals. Actually now that I'm leaving the 1st trimester I'm starting to feel more like my old self. Which was still kind of constantly hungry.
3. The thing no one prepares you for is how exhausted you're going to feel. That part of it hit me like a ton of bricks, I would be exhausted and sleepy just from sitting there. It was bizarre, however, I'm feeling more like my old self in that department too. Brandon is going to be sad, he loved the new me that went to bed early.
4. I'll certainly work until the baby comes, but I haven't decided what I'm going to do after that. Ideally I'd stay home and create.
5. Of course we're excited. But to be honest, I feel much like I felt before I was pregnant. I guess I just thought being pregnant would change me somehow, but it hasn't. I'm still ol' me. Life is constantly teaching me that what my feelings are my decision and are not based solely on my circumstances. Maybe motherhood will have a more lasting effect.
6. Maternity pants rock. I don't know why I ever bothered wearing regular pants. I'm just going to wear maternity pants the rest of my life. I just got my first package from Old Navy Maternity today of really cute maternity stuff. I got a really cool pair of jeans from there that look great and are so comfortable. Go Old Navy Maternity! BTW don't shop at Motherhood Maternity, it's expensive and ugly.
Thus I end my epistle.
3 comments:
I'm glad you're good ole' Natalia.
I feel like maybe we should have a baby, but then I think I probably shouldn't just THINK I should have one, I should probably definitely WANT one. I don't know.
This brings me to the point that I need to talk with you about your timing. You guys graduated, got some traveling in, started work and normal life. That's kind of what I was thinking we'd try to do before getting kids into the picture. Do you think that's a good idea? Now this has become an epistle.
This reminded me of a story...
Brandon and I were on a ski slope in Switzerland when I turned to him and said, "I don't feel like we're in Switzerland." His response: "What did you think? Some MAGICAL Switzerland feeling would come over you?"
Typical Brandon response laced with wisdom. You will always be the same person no matter where you are or what you are going through. Did he say anything along those lines to you?
Congratulations!!!! Tony sends his congrats as well :)
Post a Comment